Bespoke CBRN Consultancy Projects
Riskaware is a leader in the field of atmospheric dispersion modelling and CBRN hazard prediction for defence and environmental application. We offer consultancy services across domains to a range of clients. As well as pre-existing capabilities, we work with clients to refine and develop new applications to suit their needs. The defence and protection sector is complex and fast moving – our experience allows us to leverage cross-domain experience to deliver the results you need.
We take on bespoke consultancy projects and have particular expertise within environmental and atmospheric modelling services from CBRN hazard assessment to oil spill modelling and impact assessment. Our expertise within cyber leverages core capabilities in modelling, simulation, data analytics and visualisation to assess and understand how a cyber attack will impact a mission or a business. Data-driven information and intelligence solutions increase situational awareness and provide threat analysis in todays interconnected world – our breadth of experience give us a unique vantage point to work from, whether you work in governmental or industry defence departments, environmental or disease protection.
Examples of how we can help:
- Bespoke software development of Information Management and Decision Support systems including;
- CBRN / HazMat atmospheric transport and dispersion models
- CBRN / HazMat urban and indoor transport and dispersion models
- Marine oil slick transport and dispersion models
- Marine and CBRN / HazMat Source term estimation algorithms
- Optimal CBRN sensor placement tools
- Toxic effects and health modelling algorithms
- Cyber vulnerability analysis and mitigation systems for business and missions
- Bio Surveillance and Epidemiological modelling
- Incident Modelling Dashboards including;
- Desktop and web-service Situational Awareness tools
- Advanced data analytics and visualisation
- GIS, mapping and satellite data processing and display
- Risk and environmental impact assessment studies
- Innovation Hub
Innovation is a key aspect of our work. The Innovation Hub aims to both harness our existing technical capabilities to address important challenges and apply the latest techniques and technologies to enhance our proficiency within our core areas. This enables us not only to deliver bespoke solutions to our customers, but further expand the capabilities and applications we provide into new domains.
Projects that currently sit under the Innovation Hub include drone tracking and classification, collaborative work with the information fusion research community, such as the [Stone Soup] project, as well as research focused on producing commercially viable products for our partners. Developing our expertise in AI and machine learning technologies also continues to be a key focus for the Innovation hub.
With over 20 years’ experience within CBRN, HazMat, defence and incident modelling we are always eager to expand our scope and technology through partnerships and projects – get in touch to discuss your specific requirements and how our Innovation Hub can help.
“Riskaware is very dedicated to the program and is willing to go the extra mile to make the customer happy. Their knowledge of the modeling software and JEM architecture is critical to the success of the program … their work has been fantastic.”
GDIT JEM Program Manager
General Dynamics Information Technology
Get In Touch
Are you looking for more information about Riskaware, our products or services?
Get in contact with us by filling out the form or call the office on +44 (0) 117 929 1058 and a member of our team would be happy to help.