Bespoke Consultancy Projects
Riskaware is a leader in the field of atmospheric dispersion modelling and CBRN hazard prediction for defence and environmental application. We offer consultancy services across domains to a range of clients. As well as pre-existing capabilities, we work with clients to refine and develop new applications to suit their needs. The defence and protection sector is complex and fast moving – our experience allows us to leverage cross-domain experience to deliver the results you need.
We take on bespoke consultancy projects and have particular expertise within environmental and atmospheric modelling services from CBRN hazard assessment to oil spill modelling and impact assessment. Our expertise within cyber leverages core capabilities in modelling, simulation, data analytics and visualisation to assess and understand how a cyber attack will impact a mission or a business. Data-driven information and intelligence solutions increase situational awareness and provide threat analysis in todays interconnected world – our breadth of experience give us a unique vantage point to work from, whether you work in governmental or industry defence departments, environmental or disease protection.
Examples of how we can help:
- Bespoke software development of Information Management and Decision Support systems including;
- CBRN / HazMat atmospheric transport and dispersion models
- CBRN / HazMat urban and indoor transport and dispersion models
- Marine oil slick transport and dispersion models
- Marine and CBRN / HazMat Source term estimation algorithms
- Optimal CBRN sensor placement tools
- Toxic effects and health modelling algorithms
- Cyber vulnerability analysis and mitigation systems for business and missions
- Bio Surveillance and Epidemiological modelling
- Incident Modelling Dashboards including;
- Desktop and web-service Situational Awareness tools
- Advanced data analytics and visualisation
- GIS, mapping and satellite data processing and display
- Risk and environmental impact assessment studies
“We developed a great partnership with Riskaware during our project together. Their dedication and professionalism to all aspects of the project enabled the successful delivery of the solution and the sustainability of the product and customer relationships into the future.”
Simon Agass, Lead Technologist
Satellite Applications Catapult
Get In Touch
Are you looking for more information about Riskaware, our products or services?
Get in contact with us by filling out the form or call the office on +44 (0) 117 929 1058 and a member of our team would be happy to help.