The Incident Modelling Platform
Riskaware’s Incident Modelling Platform is a scalable solution that provides powerful decision support to help manage critical challenges across human and environmental domains.
Developed in partnership with global government departments, environmental charities and science-led R&D partners, our incident platform solutions use unique, data-driven models to deliver actionable intelligence for the mitigation of live and potential threats.
UrbanAware is a leading CBRN/HazMat situational awareness and decision support tool for emergency response planning, impact mitigation and advanced training in urban environments. UrbanAware is underpinned by the HASP Suite tools, developed for Dstl, which provides hazard intelligence for robust incident assessment, simulation and prediction.
- CBRN/HazMat threat modelling
- Emergency response support and training
- Hazard information management and delivery
- Military defence intelligence
MarineAware is a marine incident modelling tool that helps organisations to detect and mitigate oil spills with the aim of protecting marine life and vulnerable coastlines, by providing critical situational awareness to support the creation of response strategies and the effective deployment of clean-up activities.
- Forward oil dispersion modelling
- Potential incident impact simulation
- Source estimation and vessel identification
- Hazardous material transportation risk assessment
Our CyberAware capabilities provide advanced analytics for real-time threat response and cyber attack mitigation planning. Developed in partnership with Dstl, our cyber tools can be used to harden networks and improve cyber resilience.
- Cyber attack prediction and mitigation
- Optimised patch management
- Mission and business impact assessment
- Cybersecurity platform integration
SpaceAware is a unique multi-tier decision support tool that offers robust actionable intelligence through satellite risk modelling for government, defence and civil organisations. Based on tested and validated capabilities, SpaceAware allows users to visualise the downstream impacts of satellite effects to inform their operational and strategic planning.
- Potential event simulation
- Impact assessment and mitigation
- Risk profiling and threat analysis
- Compromised asset probability evaluation
BioAware is a highly sophisticated biosurveillance (BSV) tool, underpinned by robust data fusion and forecasting capabilities, which can detect, classify and model disease outbreaks ahead of traditional detection means, together with the impacts on the population.
- Infection spread prevention
- Public health strategy development
- Emergency service response planning
- Safety measure effectiveness evaluation
Incident Modelling Credentials
Riskaware has over 20 years’ experience developing situational awareness tools for tailored incident decision support, working closely with our clients and partners on projects to deliver tailored capabilities and expand our solutions.
Consultancy Services for incident modelling
We deliver tailored incident modelling intelligence to support commercial and government organisations with strategic response planning, implementation, and evaluation.
Our consultancy work is built on decades of experience within applied modelling development, allowing us to provide unique expertise and insight into solving real-world challenges.
Get In Touch
Are you looking for more information about Riskaware, our products or services?
Get in contact with us by filling out the form or call the office on +44 (0) 117 929 1058 and a member of our team would be happy to help.