Riskaware is an energetic software development and consultancy business which provides innovative solutions to the scientific research and technology sectors.
- University Honours, MSc or PhD Degree in a mathematical, scientific or engineering discipline.
- Knowledge and skills in one or more significant technical or scientific disciplines
- Good at technical problem solving
- Knowledge of system modelling techniques
- Awareness of the software development lifecycle
- Effective time management
- Ideally with 2 years commercial software development experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking technical responsibility for specific aspects of the software system being development under the supervision of a Technical Lead
- Undertaking all work in accordance with agreed technical and quality standards and using appropriate methods and tools
- Documenting all work in accordance with agreed standards
- Contributing during technical meetings and assisting in the presentation of issues and solutions
- Working co-operatively with others to achieve project goals
Up to £35,000 per annum for a 37.5 hour week with 25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV and accompanying covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org