Experience / Qualification: University Honours, MSc or PhD Degree in a mathematical, scientific or engineering discipline.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking technical responsibility for specific aspects of the software system being development under the supervision of a Technical Lead
- Undertaking all work in accordance with agreed technical and quality standards and using appropriate methods and tools
- Documenting all work in accordance with agreed standards
- Contributing during technical meetings and assisting in the presentation of issues and solutions
- Working co-operatively with others to achieve project goals
Software Engineer Skills and Experience Requirements: A typical Software Engineer will be expected to have the following skills:
- Knowledge and skills in one or more significant technical or scientific disciplines
- Good at technical problem solving
- Knowledge of system modelling techniques.
- Awareness of the software development lifecycle
- Effective time management
Salary Range: £25,000 – £32,000 per annum for a 37.5 hour week with 25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays.
Opening Date: 4th May 2017
Closing Date: 16th June 2017
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV and accompanying covering letter to email@example.com.