Data-driven information and intelligence solutions that increase situational awareness and provide threat analysis in todays interconnected world.
Riskaware have a proven track record in the design and development of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) software. From operational Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) hazard modelling systems to big data analytics in the Information and Intelligence domain, our innovative software allows military commanders and analysts to make sense of rapidly evolving situations.
Our expertise includes the application of search engine technology, geographic information science, advanced text analysis, connected-graph databases, Bayesian techniques and visual analytics.
Recent Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) and Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) projects have included:
- The development of a desktop data mining and visual analytics platform to allow intelligence analysts to explore and evaluate known threat hypotheses and identify emerging concerns and fine structure.
- The development of a web application to allow the automated labelling of satellite image footprints with the probability of detection and identification of global open-source events.
- The development of an Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) compliant Discrete Global Grid System (DGGS) to underpin the next-generation of spatial databases and global dataset analysis.
Recent surveillance and mission planning projects have included:
- The development of bio-surveillance data fusion algorithms to provide early warning, situational awareness and forecasting of disease activity
- The development of a graph-based desktop tool to model individual and long-range logistics missions for capability management planning activities